This item is pre-owned, in functional condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
Here is a ruggedly built multi function DMM from Precision Mastech. The MS8340A is designed to meet IEC1010-a CAT111 over voltage protection. Double insulated, the entire outer surface of the case assembly has been formed with thermo plastic elastomer to give the main body much greater drop shock protection than a typical DMM anywhere close to this price class. So, if you need a DMM with above average, rugged build quality and you don't want to spend the kind of money to buy a FLUKE, then consider this DMM as a worthy alternative at an extremely attractive price.
Shipped & Supported from the USA
- Auto Ranging
- 6000 Counts Full Scale
- 3 5/6 digit LCD display with 61 segment bar graph
- Overload Protection: Uses a PTC protection circuit for resistance, capacitance, and frequency measurements. Uses fuse protection for circuit and temperature measurements
- DATA HOLD Function
- Min/Max value measurement function
- AUTO/MANUAL mode selectable
- Back Light
- Low Battery Indicator
- Relative Value Measurement Function
- Temperature Measurement Function
- Auto Power Off FunctionPower: 4 each 1.5 v "AA" batteries
- Safety Class: IEC1010-1 CAT111
- Size: (LxWxH) 205mm x 102 mm x 58mm
- weight: APPROX 390 grams
- Ships with K-type temperature probe/Multi-Function Socket/1KV CAT111 10Amp test lead set
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Above Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in above average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with only the most minor of cosmetic wear as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Signs of light use