Working Condition - RoughThis item was tested & found to have a limited functioning condition, it may be missing critical components, or this item cannot be tested. Because it is listed with functional issues, we will require acknowledgement via email before shipping that you read the full description. To be specific, here are some of the things that we noticed: Turns on but doesn’t produce any sound when tested with the AUX input.
Cosmetic Condition - GoodThis item is in good cosmetic condition with average wear for this type of item. It will likely have minor to average wear for an item of this type. Be sure to check out the photos for more details. Be sure to check the photos, but if any out of the ordinary flaws stood out to us, we'll make note of it here: There is a ding on the rear right edge as shown.
- Power cord
Details & SpecsThis information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
Ever have trouble finding the perfect spot for your sub? Well, with MartinLogan's Dynamo 700W subwoofer, you'll have lots of options. This versatile sub's standard down-firing setup is perfect for placing it in corners or along side walls. But if you're looking for a more discreet placement such as in a cabinet with your other home theater gear, you can easily convert it into a front-firing sub by simply removing and reorienting its detachable feet.
When you add a subwoofer to your full-range speaker system, your movies and music will sound fuller and more dramatic. The Dynamo 700W accomplishes this without taking up valuable real estate in your living room or home theater. The sealed enclosure is constructed of high-density materials and reinforced with solid internal bracing to minimize cabinet resonance for cleaner sound. The 10-inch speaker is driven by a high-powered built-in amplifier that delivers 300 watts of continuous, clean power. Both are optimized for low noise and distortion, to produce bass that is not only bold, but detailed and tight rather than loose and boomy. That makes this sub a great performer with movies and music — not to mention a great match with MartinLogan's fine lineup of full-range speakers.
- wired or wireless connection options with built-in wireless receiver and included transmitter
- frequency response: 24-200 Hz (±3dB)
- built-in amplifier delivers 300 watts of continuous power, 600 watts peak output
- ultra-efficient variable audio tracking power supply drives a class AB output stage for lower distortion and noise than typical Class D switching amps
- 10" polypropylene woofer cone
- sealed (acoustic suspension) cabinet with convertible front- or down-firing design
- continuously variable low-pass 35-120 Hz crossover
- rear-mounted 3-position phase switch, volume level, and crossover controls
- auto on/off
- line-level/LFE RCA input
- included Energy Transfer Coupler (ETC) spikes can be used for tighter coupling between subwoofer and floor to enhance sound quality
- black ash finish
- 11-11/16"W x 12-9/16"H x 12-7/8"D (down-firing orientation); 11-11/16"W x 13-1/2"H x 12-5/16"D (front-firing orientation)
- weight: 26.5 lbs.