This item is pre-owned, in functional condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
The Bierer Cordless Phasing Tester accurately and easily operates in multiple applications including phasing, voltage detection, phase sequencing and phase angle indication. You will only need this one kit for three-phase secondary systems, capacitive test points, URD systems and overhead and transmission/substation systems. This unique tester operates like a conventional phasing tester, but does not require an interconnecting cable or extension resistors. Each kit contains a Reference Probe(Transmitter) and a Meter Probe (Receiver). Each probe is water resistant, has a strong construction designed to withstand wear and is completely shielded to minimize stray field interference.
- FCC Licensed Wireless Technology
- The Meter Probe features a Large Easy-to-Read Digital Display with Backlight
- Both Probes feature High Intensity Color Coded LED Indicator Lights
- Both Probes are Impact and Water Resistant, Designed to withstand Wear
- Requires No Interconnecting Cable between Probes
- Requires No Extension Resistors
- Both Probes are Completely Shielded to Minimize Stray Field Interference
- Meter Probe Can be used as a Voltage Detector Showing Approximate Voltage, in the URD or OH Position, or with Reference Probe up to 69kV to Ground
- Cordless Phasing Tool Direct Contact from 120V - 69kV, Distribution Systems
- Cordless Phasing Tool(Degree Position Only) Non-Contact from 69kV - 800kV, Transmission/Substation Systems
- Phase URD Systems
- Phase Capacitive Test Points on URD Elbows
- Phase by Using the Phase Sequence Indicator Lights in URD and OH Positions
- Phase Angle Indicator, Showing Actual Phase Angle Relationship in Degrees, in the Degree Position
- Automatically Alerts User of a Delta/Wye Transformation by an Indicator Light Blinking
- Can be Used to Tie Utility Systems and Cogeneration Plants Together
- Operating Range of 100ft.
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use.