This item is pre-owned, in functional condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
Enerpac lightweight hydraulic hand pumps are a convenient alternative to heavier steel pumps without any sacrifice in performance or safety. Each model is rated up to 10,000 psi (700 bar).
The durable glass-filled nylon reservoir and nylon encapsulated aluminum pump base offers an unrivalled combination of strength, weight, and resistance to corrosion.
Lightweight single-speed hydraulic hand pumps offer the simplicity needed for a wide range of industrial applications. The 2-stage hydraulic models reduce the number of handle strokes by as much as 78% compared to a single speed pump. This is ideal when you want to advance a tool such as a cylinder to the point of load contact. High flow is delivered when it’s needed most before the pump automatically switches to the low flow high-pressure stage.
With a choice of oil capacities up to 453 in3 (7423 cm3), we’re certain you’ll find a lightweight hydraulic hand pump to handle multiple cylinder hook-ups. For compatibility with double-acting tools choose the P842.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Durable glass-filled nylon reservoir and nylon encapsulated aluminum pump base for maximum corrosion resistance
- Two-speed operation on most models reduces handle strokes by as much as 78% over single speed pumps
- Lower handle effort to minimize operator fatigue
- Handle lock and lightweight construction for easy carrying
- Large oil capacities to power a wide range of cylinders or tools
- Non-conductive fiberglass handle for operator safety
- Internal pressure relief valve for overload protection
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use.