Functional Condition - ExcellentWe checked out this item for functionality & found to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition - AverageCosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Average amount of light scratches and scuffs.
Details & Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
Features newly-expanded built-in background map of the continental U.S. and Hawaii with greatly enhanced marine detail. Waterproof memory card slots are compatible with a superb variety of high-detail, plug-&-play electronic chart options including Lowrance FreedomMaps™, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, LakeMaster® ProMaps, NauticPath™ Coastal & International, and Navionics® electronic charts on MMC/SD cards
- 7" diag. full VGA, 256-color SolarMAX™ TFT display for maximum visibility and widest viewing angles even in bright sunlight
- 480V x 640H pixel resolution for exceptional chart detail, clarity and definition
- Advanced fluorescent cold-cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- NMEA 2000® connectivity for versatile data-sharing with all NMEA 2000 protocol networks and sensors
- 5-pin Ethernet expansion port compatible for radar, video and satellite radio
LARGE SCREEN GLOBALMAP® PERFORMANCE FEATURES
NMEA 2000® Connectivity
Designed compatibility for versatile performance data-sharing with all NMEA 2000® protocol networks and sensors.
A proprietary Lowrance color screen technology that uniquely produces maximum visibility with the widest viewing angles even in bright sunlight. Also enhances the rendering of exceptional display detail and definition.
Select Chartplotter Features
- Full 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS precision for location accuracy
- Newly-expanded built-in background map of the continental U.S. and Hawaii with interstate exit services, plus nav aids and wrecks & obstructions and greatly enhanced marine detail
- Stores up to 1,000 waypoints, 1,000 event markers, 100 routes (up to 100 waypoints/route)
- Up to 100 retraceable plot trails, up to 10,000 points in any trail
- 37 zoom ranges, 0.05 to 4,000 miles
- 42 graphic icons to mark key spots
- Arrival, Off Course, Anchor alarms
- Hyper-enhanced sonar/chartplotter data processing speed
- Super-fast screen updates
- Ethernet expansion port compatible for radar, video and satellite radio
- Two full RS-232 duplex ports
- Waterproof slots for up to two MMC/SD memory cards (not included) to record sonar graphs and GPS data files, and to plug-&-play specialty mapping options or easily load operating firmware feature upgrades
- Overlay Data feature to place any GPS data on any full- or split-screen display, anywhere, in alpha numeric digitals or analog gauge display
- Internal back-up memory for key sonar settings/crucial GPS data
- One-touch MOB (Man Overboard)
- Completely sealed and waterproof