This item is pre-owned, in functional condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
The foundational DriveCore circuitry seamlessly integrates the amplifier drive stage into the power output stage fusing everything into a chip the size of a dime. With five patents applying to the advanced feedback, modulation and output stage technologies, DriveCore’s front-end drive circuits leverage the inherent efficiencies of Class D designs while delivering the audiophile performance of advanced AB designs.
The 90%+ efficiency of the DriveCore stage means everything stays cool and no fan is required so your equipment racks stay ultra-quiet. Plus the DD-8 meets the future 0.5W low power consumption ratings and in fact uses less power during normal operation than many traditional amplifiers do at idle. While this much efficiency and power is indeed impressive, it is nothing without control and in this respect the DD-8 delivers with a full-complement of features including local and bus inputs, stereo/mono selection, channel output level controls and system triggers.
As an added bonus or attribute of the DD-8, not only does the amplifier redefine multi-room distributed audio, the amp is also a highly recommended and suitable option for multi-channel or home theater applications.
- Multi-patented DriveCore Amplifier Technology
- 8 channels each with 125W into 8-ohms, All Channels Driven
- High-efficiency, Quiet Convection-cooled Design
- Local/Bus RCA Input Selection and Independent Channel Output Level Controls
- 12V Trigger Input/Outputand Signal-sensing Channel Inputs
- Short-circuitand Thermal Protection Circuitry
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz +0/-1.5dB
- Input Impedance 100K ohms typical
- Input Sensitivity 1.12 volts for 125W out into 8 ohms
- Height 2.1" (5.4cm) w/ feet / 1.7" (4.5cm) w/out feet (1 rack space)
- Width 17.3" (43.8cm)
- Depth 14.9" (37.8cm)
- Weight 9.2 lb (4.2kg)
- Communication and Control 12V DC Trigger In/Out (3.5mm and Phoenix)
- Inputs Bus and Local L/R RCA jacks
- Rated Output Power Into 8 Ohms 125W RMS per Channel from 20Hz-20kHz, All Channels Driven
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio < -105dB Below Rated Full Power A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) Less than 0.05% at Full Rated Power 20Hz-20kHz
- Gain 29dB
- Power Requirements 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 190W
- Speaker Connections 4-pin Phoenix-type Connectors
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use.