This item is pre-owned, in functional condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
Multi-room audio systems operate better when you use an amp that offers greater flexibility than a typical stereo amp. If you own a receiver with a second-zone preamp output, the Niles® SI-245 is the perfect power amp for those second-zone speakers.
You get 45 high-current watts RMS per channel and 4-ohm stability — connect two pairs of 8-ohm speakers in parallel without worrying about overloading the amplifier or speakers.
- discrete, high-current design
- 45 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms (both channels driven)
- 70 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms (both channels driven)
- three turn-on modes: music sensing, voltage trigger, and manual
- dual 5-way binding posts
- 12-volt control out
- voltage trigger input accepts 3-30V AC/DC
- cascade output lets you easily add another amp to your system
- left and right channel adjustable level controls let you match volume from one room to the next
- DC, short circuit, and overload protection with automatic reset
- detachable AC power cord
- 17"W x 2-5/16"H x 13"D
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use.