This item is pre-owned, in average condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- Five-inch digital transit with vertical tilt sensor for measuring vertical and horizontal angles.
- Displays actual variance in true plumb
- 30-speed telescope with 450-foot diameter range for larger worksites (53 in. minimum focus)
- Includes an optical plummet that allows user to align instrument directly over a reference point without using a plumb bob
- 20-second horizontal and vertical readout
- Large dual-sided LCD for clear readouts with six-key user interface for simple operation
- Vertical angle measuring provides three different options plus percentage of grade
- State-of-the-art glass encoder
- Auto power-off option
- Zero resetting
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use. The glass is good.