This item is pre-owned, in average condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- External Operating Rod Type
- Tested per OSHA & ASTM F711
- Versatile tool puts an easy-to-control “finger” on an insulated pole
- Primarily designed for installing hot-line and grounding clamps
- Also serves both overhead and underground circuits with various end fittings
- Operating mechanism (or “shotgun”) incorporates a sliding hand grip that opens the hook to grasp a clamp eyescrew and retract it into tool head
- Latch must be depressed to release locked hand grip that opens the hook
- For smooth operation, investment-cast stainless-steel components include Jaw, Jaw Holder, Safety Stop, Lockbar and Latch
- Lexan® tool head is designed for close-quarter operations
- Worker must maintain recommended work distance based solely on the Epoxiglas® pole section of the handle, as the hook and its actuator are metal parts
- Easy-care Grip-All Clampsticks do not require field stripping to clean
- All insulated parts, including the operating rod, are outside the main pole, readily accessible to wipe dry
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use.