This item is pre-owned. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
3711 w/ strap
Details & SpecsThis information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- Portable clamp-on tester measures electrical ground rod and grid resistance of installed multi-grounded systems, with no leads, auxiliary rods, or spacing requirements, with high immunity to electrical noise around transmission towers and substations
- Measures down to 0.1 ohm with resolution of 0.01 ohm, with fast settling time of approximately one second
- Current measurement function provides a direct reading of leakage current flowing to ground or circulating in ground loops down to 1 milliAmp (mA) and neutral and phase currents to 30A RMS
- Data hold function keeps the last reading on display after disconnecting from circuit under test, which allows user to record measurements in the field and analyze readings when convenient
- Jaw design with 1.25" opening accommodates ground rods and larger ground conductor cables up to 1000kcmil
Functional Condition – ExcellentWe checked out this item for functionality & found to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.