This item is pre-owned with flaws. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos. In some cases, we may contact you prior to shipping to verify that you are aware of the imperfections.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
At only 24 lbs, the industry-leading G5Twin is the smallest and lightest recovery machine capable of handling the tough demands of industrial/commercial refrigerant recovery - no job is too big for this little beast. Designed for use with all common refrigerants, including R410A, the G5Twin pumps liquid and vapor without throttling. Featuring twin cylinders, twin condensers, a refrigerant-isolated crankcase and a turbine fan blasting over 700cfm of airflow for cool, durable, powerful operation..
Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight: Weighs only 24 lbs
- Twin Cylinders and Twin Condensers for ultra fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated Crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410A liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 600 cfm of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
- Operates up to 50°F cooler for maximum reliability and speed even in high ambient conditions
- Recovery Rates of 0.62 lbs./minute vapor and 10.36 lbs./minute of liquid (ARI 740-98 Ratings R22)
- High Recovery Rates
- Maximum Airflow
- Twin Cylinder for Rapid Recovery
- Twin Condenser for Maximum Cooling
- Handles Most All Refrigerant including R410a
- 550psi Shut Off Switch
- Rugged Case with Soft Gripping Handle
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Below Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in below average shape for an item of this type. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: The case is damaged on the front and the plastic is cracked. This doesn't seem to affect functionality. See photos.