Working Condition - FairWe checked out this item for functionality & found it to be in mostly functioning condition. All of the primary functions will work but the item does have a few quirks. To be specific, heres what we noticed: It does have a crack in a portion of the case as shown but it does function.
Cosmetic Condition - AverageCosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: The metal case has a crack as shown but it is functional.
Details & SpecsThis information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
This Bosch Brute Breaker features a new hammer mechanism that hits harder yet reduces vibration levels up to 50% over older models, thanks to Active Vibration Control technology and ergonomic, shock-absorbing handles. It delivers a powerful 49.5 ft. lbs. of impact energy for an unmatched power-to-weight ratio. Rubberized housing cover helps prevent accidental fall-over when the tool is not in use.
- Active Vibration Control - vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work; 50% less vibration than the 11304
- Ergonomic handles new ergonomic shock absorbing handles provide additional user comfort in all day applications
- Non-slip housing cover rubberized housing cover helps prevent tool from accidental fall over when the tool is not in use
- Total portability operates on 115/120-Volt AC/DC, 15 Amp outlet or 2500-Watt portable generator
- Service Minder brush system shuts the Brute off when brush replacement, lubrication or preventative maintenance is needed
- Grease packed gear box and hammer mechanism eliminates uncertainty of job site lubrication
- Plug in anywhere hammer does not need a compressor