This item is pre-owned, in average condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- Cerwin Vega XED Series XED71000.1M Class-A/B 2 ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 175watts x 1 chan. 2 ohms: 275 watts x 1 chan. 1 ohm: ------------N/A------------
- Total power output: 1000 watts Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators Soft start turn-on Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection) Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Frequency Response: 10 - 250 Hz Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): .1% Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 12.9"W x 8.875"L x 2.187"H
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use.