This item is pre-owned. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
60629 gooseneck ball
One 60691 safety chain anchor (one is missing)
Rubber hole cover
Details & SpecsThis information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- Fits select Chevrolet, Ford, GMC and Nissan Titan XD puck systems
- Rated for 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load
- 2-5/16" gooseneck ball installs easily with quarter-turn latch system
- Retention balls keep the shank fully locked into the hitch
- Simple, drop-in installation eliminates the need for tools
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-19 specifications
- Cast steel anchors with durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Forged and machined gooseneck ball with chrome-plated finish
- Wide loop openings accept large gooseneck safety chain hooks
- Heavy-duty plastic storage case keeps components on-hand whenever needed
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion and debris in gooseneck ball hole
Functional Condition – FairWe checked out this item for functionality & found it to be in mostly functioning condition. All of the primary functions will work but the item does have a few quirks. To be specific, heres what we noticed: One of the safety chain anchors is missing.