Working Condition - ExcellentWe checked out this item for functionality & found to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational. For more information on how we checked this item, read the full listing.
Cosmetic Condition - AverageCosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Minimal wear as shown.
- Tool w/ power cord
Details & SpecsThis information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
The DW892 shears up to 14-gauge mild-steel sheet metal or 16-gauge stainless steel. An all-ball-bearing motor provides users with a lightweight, powerful, dependable unit. With the ability to cut a radius as small as 1 inch and a convenient paddle switch for ease of use, this sheer is ideal for most sheet-metal applications.
- Dependable 3 amp, all-ball-bearing motor for long life
- Rugged aluminum alloy gear case for maximum durability
- Paddle switch for convenient 1-handed operation
- Blades are easy to adjust and replace
- Cuts radius as small as 1 inch
- Amps: 3 AC/DC amps
- Max. watts out: 384 watts
- Strokes per minute: 2,700 spm
- Capacity (mild steel): 14 gauge
- Capacity (stainless steel): 16 gauge
- Tool length: 9.5 inches
- Tool weight: 5.5 lbs.