Functionality - ExcellentWhen you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition - GoodThis item is in good cosmetic condition with average wear for this type of item. It will likely have minor to average wear for an item of this type. Be sure to check out the photos for more details. Be sure to check the photos, but if any out of the ordinary flaws stood out to us, we'll make note of it here: The green stuff is stretch wrap used to wrap the cable & hose.
- Router machine only
Details & SpecsThis information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
Flex LWW 2106 VR Router Machine is a "heavy duty" two-handed edge milling machine from FLEX. It is designed to handle up to 1-3/4” thick granite slabs. This product is excellent for rounding edges of larger natural stone surfaces (countertops, tables or double basin kitchen sink holes). LWW 2106 VR is a portable tool yet has the power and flexibility of conventional stationary CNC machines.
Caution: For safety reasons, this unit should be operated only in conjunction with the GFCI operator protection circuit breaker!
- Center water feed
- Corrosion protected aluminum guide carriage with plastic balls
- 1/2" Gas spindle thread
- GFI operator protector circuit breaker built into the power supply cord
- 1 hex. wrench (E) SW 8 x 100 x 130 256.742 *1 open end wrench (E) 251.475 (SW 32)
- 1 splash guard (E) 257.226
- 1 guide carriage (E) 256.005
- Speed without load: 1,800-5,500
- For slab thickness: 3/4"- 1 3/4"
- Power input: 15 amp
- Power output: 1,200 watts