Working Condition - Excellent
When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational. For more information on how we checked this item (if pre-owned), read the full listing.
Cosmetic Condition - GoodThis item is in good cosmetic condition with average wear for this type of item. It will likely have minor to average wear for an item of this type. Be sure to check out the photos for more details. Be sure to check the photos, but if any out of the ordinary flaws stood out to us, we'll make note of it here:
- 1587 multimeter
- Alligator clip leads
- Various other leads shown
- Software disc
Details & Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- Manual- and auto-ranging digital insulation multimeter measures insulation resistance, current, voltage, capacitance, frequency, resistance, and temperature, and performs diode tests for testing line insulation on motors, generators, cables, and switch gear
- True RMS meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or nonlinear loads where the current or voltage has an undistorted or distorted waveform
- Insulation test voltages of 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000V and insulation measurement range of 0.01 megohms to 2 gigohms
- Low-pass filter blocks unwanted voltages when measuring AC voltage and AC frequency to provide accurate measurements on inverters and variable-frequency motor drives
- Ingress Protection certified IP40; European Conformity (CE) marking; UL 61010-1; ANSI/ISA S82.01-2004; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:2004; IEC safety standards 61010-1:1002 and 61010.1-04, IEC61557-1; IEC61557-2; and IEC/EN 61010-1, 2nd edition for Category III installations up to 1000V and Category IV installations up to 600V, and Pollution Degree 2
- Insulation test voltages 50 volts; 100 volts; 250 volts; 500 volts; 1,000 volts
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage of more than 30 volts is detected