Details & SpecsThis information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- internal antenna communicates with up to 12 GPS satellites
- Database of preloaded maps and points-of-interest
- Automatic route recalculation if you miss a turn
- Text-to-speech functionality allows the unit to audibly announce the names of upcoming streets and points of interest
- 454 x 240-pixel touchscreen
This portable GPS navigator features a new autograde, sunlight-readable, color TFT display with auto dimming capability; turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts that actually tell you which street (by name) to turn on (Text-To-Speech); traffic alerts and avoidance in select cities using the optional GTM 10 FM TMC traffic receiver. The StreetPilot 2720 is ready to go, right out of the box since there is no need to download maps. Preloaded detailed maps for the entire United States, Canada and Puerto Rico; Motorists can navigate to a specific address or to an industry-leading database of more than 5 million points of interest – including lodging, restaurants, gas stations, and local attractions. The intuitive, menu-driven touchscreen ensures that navigating the unit is as easy as navigating the road.