Working Condition - Excellent
This item was tested by one of our techs & found to be in excellent functioning condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational. For more information on how we tested this item, read the full listing.
A couple of the adjusment bolts have been tacked as shown.
Cosmetic Condition - GoodThis item is in good cosmetic condition with average wear for this type of item. It will likely have minor to average wear for an item of this type. Be sure to check out the photos for more details. If any flaws stood out to us, we'll make note of it here: May have some markings from a prior owner.
- Beveling machine only as shown
Details & Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- H and M Pipe Beveling Machine for 3", 4", 6" and 8" pipes is made from lightweight aluminum and that endures the toughest conditions and facilitates easy transportation. The split horseshoe design allows easy placement over pipe sections and the boomer assembly locks the machine securely for 360 deg rotation. The ring gear as well as the saddle are calibrated to ± 0.025 in concentricity and ± 0.015 in squareness. The rear-mounted short saddle facilitates cutting and beveling in tight locations and provides accurate back-leveling operations. It requires no repositioning and the cuboid spacer system helps in minimizing downtime.
- Each ring gear and saddle is precisely machined, assembled and calibrated to +.015 in concentricity and squareness
- Each machine is equipped with a rear-mounted short saddle for cutting and beveling in tight locations
- The rear-mounted saddle allows precise back-beveling operations without sacrificing the machine's integrity
- The machines' unique split horseshoe design permits easy placement over pipe sections
- A quick operating boomer assembly secures each machine to the pipe during the entire 360-degree rotation- no repositioning is necessary
- The patented Cuboid Spacer System minimizes downtime by keeping the spacers on the machine