Functionality - Excellent
When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational. For more information on how we checked this item (if pre-owned), read the full listing.
Cosmetic Condition - GoodThis item is in good cosmetic condition with average wear for this type of item. It will likely have minor to average wear for an item of this type. Be sure to check out the photos for more details. Be sure to check the photos, but if any out of the ordinary flaws stood out to us, we'll make note of it here:
- TE 60 demo hammer as shown
Details & Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- Drilling anchor and through-holes in concrete and masonry (recommended diameter range 18-80 mm)
- Medium-duty demolition work
- Coring in masonry and concrete with TE-Y BK core bits up to 122 mm diameter
- Coring in masonry with optional DD-TE-Y-DR adapter and DD-Y PCM core bits up to 122 mm diameter
- Drilling anchor and through-holes in concrete and masonry (recommended diameter range 5/8" - 3-1/8”)
- Active Torque Control (ATC) stops the tool body from spinning uncontrolledly if the drill bit jams – helping to reduce a common safety hazard
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use – helping to increase daily productivity
- High versatility for a wide range of drilling and chiseling applications
- Optional DRS-Y dust removal system collects up to 95% of dust
- Detachable supply cord for quick and easy replacement of damaged/broken cords on the jobsite