This item is pre-owned, in average condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
INFICON raises the bar on combustible gas detectors with the next-generation GAS-Mate, the ideal tool for locating leaks in combustion appliances, such as natural gas or propane-fired heating systems, or gas valves, regulators and pipelines.
GAS-Mate outperforms other models with twice the sensitivity of the closest competitor - down to 5 ppm methane, the main component of natural gas. GAS-Mate also detects many other combustible gases, such as ammonia, propane, ethanol and hydrogen sulfide.
No calibration is required for GAS-Mate or its field-replaceable sensor. Simply turn the unit on, allow it to warm up for a few seconds and it is ready to quickly pinpoint any gas leaks present.
To prove that GAS-Mate has the performance and durability for your job, it carries an industry-leading, 3-year over-the-counter replacement warranty – three times what most other manufacturers offer.
- Sensitive to 5 ppm methane (twice as sensitive as nearest competitor)
- Also detects natural gas, forming gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutane and ammonia
- Auto zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in leak test area
- Small sensor and probe tip permit leak checking in tighter places
- Certified intrinsically safe by MET Laboratories for use in combustive/explosive environments
- Multiple LEDs, variable intensity audio alarm indicate leak strength
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Made in the USA
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use.