Working Condition - Excellent
When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational. For more information on how we checked this item (if pre-owned), read the full listing.
Cosmetic Condition - ExcellentCosmetically speaking, it looks to be in excellent shape for an item of this type & may have only the most minor of flaws, noticeable only upon close examination or less than average for this item type. You won’t be disappointed. If we have any notes about the item, we’ll mention it here: Excellent shape.
- Serenade clarinet
- 10S mouthpiece w/ ligature & cover
Details & Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- Beautiful rich sound and exceptional keywork with great innovations in tone hole placement for superior response and intonation across the range of the instrument Low E reinforcement bar for added strength on the lower keys Innovative barrel design to allow just enough resistance for the instrument to speak in the player's voice Equipped with Valentino synthetic pads Comes with a Leblanc hard rubber mouthpiece Case features backpack straps, shoulder strap, carrying handle and amp
- The Leblanc L225 Serenade is the result of combining Leblanc’s rich history of instrument manufacturing, dating back to 1750, with the most modern, cutting edge technology available
- Featuring eye-catching unstained Grenadilla wood, which is aged for a minimum of ten years, precision engineered key-work
- and most importantly, a beautiful rich sound, the Leblanc L225 Serenade is the perfect instrument for the advancing clarinetist
- Every part of the Serenade is made in the USA