This item is pre-owned.
Auger bit shown
Functional Condition - ExcellentWe checked out this item for functionality & found to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition - Above AverageCosmetically speaking, it looks to be in above average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with only the most minor of cosmetic wear as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: A few scratches as shown but it has minimal use compared to most.
Details & SpecsThis information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
The 1/2 in. Super Hawg has power and speed for drilling holes of all sizes in wood frame construction. The 13 Amp motor has 2 operating speeds of 1750 RPM and 450 RPM with a clutch in the low gear range. Speed shifting is easy. The comfort grip Roto-Lok handle features 3 positions with 90° left-right rotation for maximum operator comfort for all applications.
- Powerful 13 Amp motor: delivers 450 RPM- 1,750 RPM with a clutch in low gear
- Roto-lok handle: features 90° left-right rotations for maximum comfort in all applications
- Easy turn gear shift knob
- Comfort grip switch handle and gear case with front T-bar handle
- Reinforced nylon resin casing: provides durability and less weight than metal with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- Capacity in wood: auger 1-1/2 in. self-feed 4-5/8 in.
- No load RPM 450-1,750
- Chuck size 1/2 in.