This item is pre-owned, in functional condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- OPTICAL POWER METER: Our compact inspection tool was constructed to accurately measure optical power on fiber optic networks operating at 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, 1490 nm, 1550 nm, 1611 nm, and 1625 nm. It provides both dBm and dB loss measurements.
- ELECTRICAL CHECKER: Our power reader has a built-in LCD. It offers single and multimode testing, an incoming 2-kHz alert, compatibility with 2.5 mm connectors, and a long-lasting battery. It can be set to zero functionality for greater accuracy.
- SAFE OPTICAL EQUIPMENT: Safety is our top priority when it comes to tools. It is important to have precise measurements of power levels when working with fiber optic networks. Our optical testing tool is designed to keep you safe from injury.
- PORTABLE TRAVEL TOOLS: We understand that technicians are moving from job site to job site. We design tools that technicians can easily transport. The small, compact design of our power tester makes it ideal to store and carry in toolboxes.
- OUR STORY: We are a premier manufacturing company dedicated to providing high-quality wire and cable tools. We offer professionals access to safe and reliable devices across a variety of markets. Our goal is to be the leader in innovative wire tools.
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use.