Working Condition - Excellent
When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational. For more information on how we checked this item (if pre-owned), read the full listing.
Cosmetic Condition - ExcellentCosmetically speaking, it looks to be in excellent shape for an item of this type & may have only the most minor of flaws, noticeable only upon close examination or less than average for this item type. You won’t be disappointed. If we have any notes about the item, we’ll mention it here:
- CT-1004 tool
Details & Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- Manual ratchet crimper for use with insulated and non-insulated ferrules from #8 to #6 AWG (10 to 16 sq. mm), and #10 AWG (6 sq. mm) insulated twin wire ferrules
- Ratchet mechanism for proper crimp force with each operation
- Trapezoidal crimp profile suitable for use with terminal blocks
- Steel frame with black oxide finish for strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion
- Manual release lever for opening jaws before full crimp cycle when necessary