Functional Condition - ExcellentWe checked out this item for functionality & found to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition - AverageCosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: It does have average amount of light scratches from use. It is missing one of the rubber feet. It has some missing or non-original knobs as shown.
Details & Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
Introducing the next level in world-class non-powered mixer performance. The all new PV series mixing consoles include Peavey's reference-quality mic preamps that spec in at an incredible 0.0007% THD, making the PV series mixers excellent for live or recording applications.
The PV 10 BT includes 4 channels of reference quality mic preamps, 4 direct outputs for recording, a stereo channel, media channel with Bluetooth wireless input, high quality digital effects with LCD display, streaming USB out, MP3 playback via USB A input, Peavey's exclusive Kosmos audio enhancement, 48-volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, 2 channels of compression, one channel of on board selectable guitar preamp, 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, channel mute buttons, aux send, signal clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge. This amazingly versatile mixer is at home both in the studio as well as live applications.
Modern features such as Bluetooth allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device. 4 direct outs allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV 10 BT can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available, just plug a flash drive with MP3 files on it into the USB A port and use the LCD to select and play back music. The PV series Solo feature allows the user to listen to individual channels via headphone or control room outputs, and the EQ bypass allows the user to hear and compare the EQ'd signal to the original signal with the push of a button. 2 channels of compression keep signals with difficult levels under control, and Peavey's exclusive guitar shape adjusts the EQ and preamp specifically for guitar. Hi pass filters on every channel remove unwanted rumble and noise, and balanced AUX and Master outputs ensure a clean noise-free signal to your powered speakers or power amplifier.
- New rugged, slim, low-profile console design
- Convenient tablet cradle
- 4 combination XLR/1/4" low noise mic preamps
- Selectable Hi Pass Filter on first 4 inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 4 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph® EQ
- EQ bypass per channel
- 2 channels of built-in compression
- Individual channel mutes
- Individual Listen/Solo function
- LED clip and signal present indication
- 4 Channels of direct out
- Stereo pan control per channel
- Channel 5/6 stereo 1/4", RCA, or 3.5mm input channel
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- One pre-fader AUX send
- KOSMOS bass and treble enhancement
- Main stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and balanced XLR connectors
- Precision 60 mm faders on master
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- Master mic mute
- Studio quality headphone output
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- On-board USB-A MP3 and WAV playback
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48kHz sample rates
- Built-in Digital Effects with LCD Display
- Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- Global 48V phantom power
- Product Dimensions: 12.75" wide x 15.1" deep x 2.1875" high (32.39 cm x 38.35 cm x 5.56 cm)
- Weight Packed: 9.48 lb(4.3 kg)
- Width Packed: 16.14"(40.9956 cm)
- Height Packed: 16.54"(42.0116 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.54"(8.9916 cm)