FunctionWe checked this item and noticed that it is in good functional condition with all portions seeming to be in working order.
Cosmetic ConditionThis item is in good cosmetic condition with an average amount of cosmetic flaws. Always be sure to check the listing photos to verify information. Here's what we saw:
AccessoriesOnly what is listed in this section is included. If it is not listed or pictured, it is not included.
Manufacturers DescriptionThis is only for reference, any warranties or accessories mentioned here are not necessarily included with this item. Please check the "Accessories" section and photos to verify what is included.
The PreSonus TubePRE Microphone Preamp lets you add character to your signal by varying the amount of gain and tube drive. A 12AX7 tube in this single-channel mic preamp fattens your signal while dual-servo gain stages let you simultaneously output to your amp and console. Sterling specs include 10Hz-80kHz frequency response, a 94dB noise floor, and >90dB S/N ratio. Capacitor-free circuitry and wide dynamic control give you a big boost without noise. Includes 48V phantom power, phase reverse, 20dB pad, and 80Hz rumble filter. A large VU meter with a cool blue backlight keeps you informed. Balanced/unbalanced and XLR I/O give the PreSonus TubePRE flexibility. Great as a studio direct box.
- 12AX7 and dual-servo gain stages
- Capacitor-free gain stage for maximum fidelity and low noise
- XLR mic and high-Z instrument inputs on back panel
- XLR (balanced) and 1/4" (unbalanced) outputs on back panel
- Supports dual output of signal
- 10Hz-80kHz frequency response
- >90dB S/N ratio
- 94dB noise floor
- Variable gain and tube drive
- Gain: 3dB to +48dB
- Tube drive: 0dB to +20dB
- 48V phantom power
- -20dB pad and polarity reverse
- 80Hz rumble filter
- Large VU meter with blue backlight
- External wallmount power transformer
- Rackmountable with optional adapter