This item is pre-owned.
Functional Condition - ExcellentWe checked out this item for functionality & found to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition - AverageCosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: There is some wear on the external carry case/bag.
Details & Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
The Saunders Lumbar Traction Device is the first home pneumatic lumbar traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force. Safety and comfort are ensured with a patented pneumatic pump, no-slip belts, and an easy-to-read force gauge. Designed to provide safe and effective traction & stretching to the lower back lumbar region. The device requires minimal assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
- Safe - A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- Effective - A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
- Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Actively moving treatment surface ensures efficient application of traction
- Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
- Easy to Use - A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Comes complete; no assembly required
- Non-slip harness incorporate belt-organizers for quick set-up
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism