Working Condition - Excellent
When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational. For more information on how we checked this item (if pre-owned), read the full listing.
Cosmetic Condition - GoodThis item is in good cosmetic condition with average wear for this type of item. It will likely have minor to average wear for an item of this type. Be sure to check out the photos for more details. Be sure to check the photos, but if any out of the ordinary flaws stood out to us, we'll make note of it here:
- Power Team P159 pump
- Enerpac RCH121 cylinder
Details & Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
BEST SUITED FOR APPLICATIONS WHERE THERE IS LITTLE OR NO FREE TRAVEL.
- Rugged all metal construction for strength and durability that won’t burn through in welding environments.
- Heavy-duty, formed metal handle provides less flex, and less operator fatigue than round or composite handles.
- Convenient fill port on P23 and P55 allows pumps to be filled in a horizontal or vertical position.
- Fill cap seal acts as safety valve to prevent over-pressurizing of reservoir.
- Relief valve inboard of check valve prevents loads from drifting down.
- Large valve knob gives added control for slowly metering loads down.
This Enerpac RCH-121 single-acting hollow-plunger hydraulic cylinder with 12-ton capacity and 1.63" stroke has a one port, spring return of the single piston rod, and a hollow plunger for use in applications where the need for push and pull forces might alternate, such as testing, maintenance, and tensioning applications. The single-acting hydraulic cylinder uses liquid pumped through its single port for rod extension and an internal spring for rod retraction to produce continued movement. The port has an FZ-1630 reducer and quick-connect AR-630 female coupler for use hydraulic hose with coupling (sold separately). Baked enamel body finish provides corrosion resistance. The collar is threaded to accept accessories (sold separately).
|Cylinder capacity||12 tons (13.8 maximum)|
|Stroke length||1.63 inches|
|Effective area||2.76 square inches|
|Oil capacity||4.49 cubic inches|
|Cylinder bore diameter||2.13 inches|
|Collapsed height||4.75 inches|
|Extended height||6.38 inches|
|Outside diameter||2.75 inches|
|Center hole diameter||0.77 inches|
|Port size||1/4" NPTF|