This item is pre-owned with flaws. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos. In some cases, we may contact you prior to shipping to verify that you are aware of the imperfections.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- Replaces rotary lasers faster, easier and more precise
- True one-person operation allows setup/pack up in seconds
- Read level and elevations directly in digits without math
- No line-of sight, distance error or factory calibration
- Setup ranges: 40 ft. (12 m) in SP and 4 ft. (1.2 m) in HP vertically, 200 ft. (60 m) circle
- Unlimited differential leveling ranges without tabulations or math using powerful built-in carry function
- Resolution (Precision): Reads to 0.1", 1/8", 0.01', 2mm; 0.01", 0.001', 0.2mm in HP Range Internal Precision is 0.05"; 0.005" in HP Range
- Repeatability: 0.1", 1/8", 0.01', 2mm; 0.01", 0.001', 0.2mm in HP Range
- 16 powerful built-in functions and 6 different in., ft. and meter scales, plus PC port
- Operates for up to one year of daily use on a single 9-Volt alkaline battery
Functional Condition – Fair
We checked out this item for functionality and found it to be in mostly functioning condition. All of the primary functions will work but the item might have quirks. To be specific, heres what we noticed: There is a “Cord” message flashing on the display every 2-5 seconds or so but the unit functions fine otherwise.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use. Head unit case has a tear in it as shown.