This item is pre-owned, in functional condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- BEST VALUE: The 196 Test Indicator is versatile, offers simple smooth operation, is reliable, rugged, and affordably priced Over the years this tool has been improved, but the basic design is unchanged
- PRECISION MEASURING: The Starrett 196 series dial indicator measures 0 to 0.2" with 0.001" graduations for precise measurement of rise or drop in the work piece
- 3 CONTACT POINTS: Plunger-type dial back has three contact point sizes, 1/2", 5/16", and 1/8" diameters
- EASY READING: It has a 0 to 100 counter with one revolution equivalent to 0.1", and the white-face dial has a scratch-resistant crystal face for ease of reading
- MOUNTABLE: This set comes with a 1/4" diameter stainless-steel shank for mounting It is suitable for various applications, including quality control for machined parts
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality and found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Average wear for an item of this type.