This item is pre-owned, in functional condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- Efficient: The testo 549 erases the need for analogue manifolds, offering data storage for up to 60 refrigerant profiles, precise measurements and automatic calculations
- Accurate: Thanks to the extremely sensitive sensors, the digital manifold determines high side and low side pressure as well as evaporation and saturation temperature
- Easy operation: Equipped with a large 2-line backlit display, 2-way valve block with three connections and a suspension hook, the HVAC/R instrument enables a convenient application
- Dependable: With its rugged design and sturdy, impact resistant housing, the pressure meter was particularly created for harsh environments and provides a lasting performance
- Versatile: In conjunction with an optional temperature probe, the digital gauge provides accurate real-time superheating and subcooling readings
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality & found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Typical signs of normal use.