This item is pre-owned.
VCM-200 with power cord
Torch holder arm
Working Condition - ExcellentWe checked out this item for functionality & found to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational. It was recently adjusted and works fine. Please see the video below!
Cosmetic Condition - AverageCosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: It is missing a couple of screws from the bottom cover panel but the panel is secure. Some thumb screws were swapped for regular bolts but they are easily replaceable from any hardware store.
Details & SpecsThis information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
The versatile VCM-200 is a precision, tractor-type machine that can be used on its own track for straight line cutting and a variety of welding operations Features:
- Model number: VCM 200 (machine)
- Dual drive controls and direct speed readout
- Cone disc drive
- Constant speed
- AC induction motor located on the side opposite the torch for cooler
- Counter-balanced design allows torch racking distance up to 18 Inch from the machine
- Speed constant over wide range of temperatures
- Torch holder designed for 1-3/8 Inch/35 mm barrel diameter torches
- Weight: 47 lb Machine