Functionality - Excellent
When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational. For more information on how we checked this item (if pre-owned), read the full listing.
Cosmetic Condition - GoodThis item is in good cosmetic condition with average wear for this type of item. It will likely have minor to average wear for an item of this type. Be sure to check out the photos for more details. Be sure to check the photos, but if any out of the ordinary flaws stood out to us, we'll make note of it here: There is a small amount of scratching on this unit from use, as shown.
Details & Specs
It allows you to run some AC appliances right from your car, boat, or RV. It is suitable for weekend use and life on the road. It's also great for power outages. This inverter offers advanced technology, dependable operation, and reliable service. It comes packed in sturdy Styrofoam blocks to keep it protected.
- 1500W continuous power
- 3600W surge power
- Modified sine wave
- Converts 12V DC to AC
- Run & Charge 120V electronics in your vehicle
- Auto reset short circuit protection
- 3 AC outlets with ground
- Built-in safety features
- Overload protection
- Low battery indicator
- Low battery shutdown
- Continuous output power: 1500 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 3600 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 77 degrees
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 9.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 0.95 Amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- High input voltage protection: 15V
- Low input voltage Alarm: 10.5V
- Fuse protection
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 8 x 3.3 in.