Functionality - Excellent
When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational. For more information on how we checked this item (if pre-owned), read the full listing.
This model inverter was rebranded to Xantrex.
Cosmetic Condition - GoodThis item is in good cosmetic condition with average wear for this type of item. It will likely have minor to average wear for an item of this type. Be sure to check out the photos for more details. Be sure to check the photos, but if any out of the ordinary flaws stood out to us, we'll make note of it here: There is a little bit of galvanic corrosion from where steel screws fastened the inverter (its an aluminum case).
- Controller (no RJ11 cord included)
Details & SpecsThis information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this listing. Please check the accessories section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
Manufacturer Part Number: 81-2511-12
AC Power Inverter with High Surge Capability, 3-Stage Charger
With filtered modified sine wave output, Freedom Marine inverter/chargers run virtually anything on your boat, from office equipment to household appliances and electronics. Temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged safely and efficiently. Its integrated transfer switch allows for automatic change-over between shorepower and inverter.
For inverter/charger control and basic system monitoring, use the Freedom Basic Remote. For advanced battery monitoring and remote control, Freedom Marine inverter/chargers can be paired with optional Link instrumentation.
- MSW AC power inverter with high surge capability
- Automatic 3-stage battery charger
- Temperature compensation with equalization stage provides optimal charging of deep cycle batteries
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Multiple battery bank charging from the built in 15 A echo~charge
- Power sharing prevents source AC input circuit breaker from tripping
- Customized settings can be programmed with the Freedom Basic Remote or Link panels
- Aluminum chassis ideal for marine environment
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection