This item is pre-owned, in functional condition. Please view the condition details described below and shown in the photos.
Details and Specs
This information is to be used for reference only. Accessories or warranties mentioned may not apply to this specific item. Please check the “What's Included” section and photos to see everything that comes with this item.
- MIL-SPEC: Manufactured in accordance with US Government Specification. Issued and worn by troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self illuminated 24/7 tritium gas tubes for up to 25 years.
- SEARCH & RESCUE: Designed for Search And Rescue missions.
- SWISS MADE: Proudly hand made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939.
- NSN NUMBER: Nato Stock Number 6645-21-558-0133 engraved on case back.
- Commonly known as the GSAR ‘Government Search and Rescue’
- Intended use: Dive, search and rescue
- Encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources are at each hour position on dial and on all hands
- Bezel triangle uses MaraGloTM paint for low-light viewing
- Easy-set date function
The Diver’s watch is water resistant down to 30 ATM - 300 meters (1000 feet) underwater. Built from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, the watch is a high quality, purpose built watch that will reliably accompany you wherever you take it. It uses a scratch resistant, sapphire glass crystal to ensure that the dial can be read even under direct sunlight, or deep underwater.
The Diver’s Automatic is made in La Chaux de Fonds Switzerland to guarantee the highest level of quality and accuracy in manufacturing. Inside the Diver’s Automatic is a Swiss Made, 26 Jewel Marathon M2 automatic movement made by Sellita, that guarantees you a reliable and accurate timekeeping experience.
The Diver’s Automatic uses self contained Tritium gas tubes to ensure constant visibility in low light situations. A gas tube is placed on each hour marker, each hand and uses MaraGlo for the 12 hour bezel marker. Tritium tubes are self illuminating gas tubes which contain an isotope of hydrogen, meaning they will not dull down in brightness like normal photo-luminescent paint which requires an external light source to create a glow.
Functional Condition – Excellent
We checked this item out for functionality and found it to be in excellent condition. When you get the item, it will have all features and functions fully operational.
Cosmetic Condition – Average
Cosmetically speaking, it looks to be in average cosmetic shape for an item of this type with a typical amount of cosmetic wear to a comparable item of its age and use as shown. To be more specific, here is what we noticed: Average wear for an item of this type. There are a few marks on the back of the case as shown.